|Self-Paced | 100% Online||$2,200.00|
Enhance your IT expertise with the people and management skills employers want. This program is intended for IT Professionals involved in the delivery or support of IT Services.
- Enjoy the support of a Rutgers Learning Facilitator, who will bring real-world experience to your virtual classroom
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for the management or day to day involvement in Service Management, anyone defining or re-defining processes, and Business or Supply Managers responsible for agreements defining delivery or support of services.
- IT professionals who have moved or will be moving into an IT Management position, and who require stronger skills in the management side of overseeing an organization’s IT function.
The estimated duration of this program is 100 hours. You will work one-on-one with your Rutgers mentor to set a flexible schedule that will allow you to incorporate your learning into your schedule and complete in a time frame that works for you.
- ITIL® 2011 Foundation
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Intermediate Level: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Improving Leadership Skills
- Leveraging Leadership Techniques
- Customer Focus
- Effective Business Meetings
- Thinking Strategically and Managing Risk
- Creating a Positive Atmosphere
- Managing Employee Performance*
- Optimizing Team Performance*