Join this interactive, teamwork-oriented workshop designed for practical application back at work.
This one-day workshop will provide you with a hands-on review of Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement and prepare you to become an active team member in your organization’s Lean Six Sigma journey. Throughout the day you will get the opportunity to discuss and apply frequently used tools as you learn about DMAIC, the five phases of an improvement project.
Take standalone or as a follow-up to White Belt Training (Combined program listed here)
• Hands-on, team-oriented workshop where you’ll learn how your team can navigate the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process improvement methodology.
• Practice DMAIC tools for each phase, using real-world business examples
• Return to work ready to be a more professional and effective project team member–or ready to be a better sponsor or champion of project teams.
• Learn how to apply the five-phase DMAIC improvement methodology
• Appreciate how to charter a project for a successful outcome
• Become familiar with using some key tools for each phase of DMAIC
• Understand the central role of process thinking
• Be well-prepared for Green Belt Training and Certification
• Be prepared to play your role in your organization’s Lean Six Sigma journey