Industries from Healthcare to Logistics to Pharma to Manufacturing to Government are using Lean Six Sigma (LSS) to meet the ever-increasing demand to improve operational performance – across all functions in their organizations. Employers are looking for people who can help them meet this demand – who are trained and knowledgeable in practicing continuous process improvement through the LSS methodology.
Team up with Rutgers Executive Education – Training Green Belts and Black Belts since 2003 – and learn what you need to be an effective LSS practitioner.
Program Features and Benefits
What you’ll learn
- • Learn concepts, strategies and tools used in Lean and in Six Sigma, and how to best use these together, to solve process- and quality problems.
- • Learn the D-M-A-I-C process and how to effectively lead your project team through these key steps.
- • Learn the soft skills also required in order to be an effective Green Belt
- • Learn how to apply these concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies in your organization
What you’ll do
- • Participate interactively in real-time, virtual class sessions with your Rutgers Instructor and classmates
- • Practice the tools and strategies you’re learning in breakout sessions with your team, and individually with meaningful homework assignments, using real-world process challenges
- • Once training is underway, select a process problem at work and turn it into a LSS project that you’ll execute along with a small team of co-workers. Optionally, begin your project after classes are completed. A Rutgers Black
- • Belt/Master Black Belt will work with you one-on-one as your coach and mentor throughout your project.
- • Participants will have a strong foundation in the use of Lean, Six Sigma, the DMAIC methodology and the tools and soft skills used in leading or co-leading a Green Belt-level improvement activity
• A sustainable, improved process providing financial and/or operational and/or customer service benefits, and a process that incrementally improves workflow for employees.
- • Professional development: experience and confidence gained, so that you can repeat your initial success in future projects
- • Valuable credential: Once you’ve completed each component of this program, you’ll earn these designations:
- Trained Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Why our program?
- • Experience facilitating effective virtual learning and Lean Six Sigma learning since 2003
- • Highly experienced learning facilitators – all Certified Black Belts or Master Black Belts – who have “walked the walk” through years and decades of real-world process improvement and quality management, and in teaching others how to do these right.
- • Our focus is on practical application so you can expect to get a quick return on your investment in time and tuition
Register now to reserve your place:
- April 8 – May 27, 2021 – Thursdays from 1:00 PM-4:30 PM Eastern (US) Time
- June 8 – July 27, 2021 – Tuesdays from 6:00 PM-9:30 PM Eastern (US) Time
- August 5 – September 23, 2021 – Thursdays from 1:00PM-4:30 PM Eastern (US) Time
Prefer to work at your own pace? Consider our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification – Self-Paced (option B)