Business operations is a term used to define a broad range of activities. In essence, it refers to everything an organization does day-to-day to keep running and making money and for non-profits, delivering value to the population that they serve. These activities, therefore, can differ hugely from one organization to the next. Making vital business operations as efficient as possible is crucial – it can be the difference between success and failure. In an environment characterized by rapid change, increased integration of technology, and increased competition, organizations are looking to professionals who can help them navigate these challenging times.
- Industry Focused Program: Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare (Oct, 2022)
- LSS Green Belt Training and Certification – Scheduled
- LSS Green Belt Training and Certification – Self-Paced
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification – Scheduled
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management for Healthcare