Why the Rutgers Program?
Earn a credential to put on your resume that showcases your skills to support career success from a trusted public institution serving the people, businesses, and government agencies in the state of New Jersey for over 250 years.
- Experience facilitating practical, effective, hands-on learning experiences to individuals and groups to support their success in a rapidly evolving workplace environment
- Highly experienced, personal learning coaches who know how to help you learn, and who have the business experience needed to speak with authority, so it is meaningful to you
- Focus on practical application so you can expect to get a quick return on your investment in time and tuition
- Affiliation with a network of over 530K alumni in all 50 states and on six continents
- Relationship with a legacy institution that can provide access to an extensive portfolio of career-oriented programs that will support lifelong learning throughout your career
Rutgers founding in 1766 puts it in the same esteemed class as the Ivy League colleges. Its decision to serve the needs of all learners as a public institution translates into the same quality as those that chose a private path that we now call “Ivies.”