The programs at Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers are non-credit continuing education. We are often asked about different ways to support your learning financially. However you finance your professional development learning, we look forward to working with you soon!
For Scheduled Cohort-based Programs
- After registration and more than 3 business days before scheduled start date: 75% refund
- Between 3 business days or fewer and 3 business days after scheduled start date: 50% refund
- More than 3 business days after scheduled start date: 0% refund
For Self-paced Programs
- After registration and before access to course materials have been issued: 90% refund
- Up to 5 business days after access to course materials have been issued: 75% refund
- More than 5 business days after access to course materials have been issued: 0% refund
In the event that a program is cancelled by Rutgers, customer will either:
- automatically be enrolled in the next program start date
- apply full amount paid toward any other available Rutgers PEER program
- request a full refund
Financial Aid to help defray the cost of your training here are two options for obtaining a loan to fund your investment in your professional development:
- Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan is a private loan for this purpose. Details available here or, contact Rutgers Federal Credit Union at 732-445-0858 – Opt. 2 | email@example.com to find out if you are eligible to apply.
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan is a private, credit-based loan. You can apply online – and obtain generic information about the terms, conditions, etc., from Sallie Mae. If you decide to apply, make sure to use this URL to ensure that your application gets associated with the correct part of Rutgers: http://www.salliemae.com/Rutgers-ExecEd.
To fulfill our mission of helping individuals and organizations achieve their goals, we have established a limited scholarship pool. Speak with an admissions representative to see if you qualify for a scholarship from Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers. me for details. Finally, we offer discounts to organizations that we have worked with in the past. To see if your organization qualifies ask about our “Valued Partners” program.
Valued Partners Program
Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers recognizes those organizations who have entrusted their training and development needs to us in the past by establishing the “Valued Partners” program. Ask our admissions representative if your organization qualifies for a discounted rate through our “Valued Partners” program.
Acknowledging its commitment to its alumni, Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers offers a discounts to Rutgers alumni.
Payment Plans are available for most programs. The plan allows you to split the cost of registration roughly into thirds. You’ll make the first payment at registration, the second payment in 30 days and the final payment 30 days after that.
To take advantage of the payment plan, simply change the payment amount during check out.
For more information or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office for help.