Organizations today face a human capital crisis unlike any that they have seen in recent times. The competition for talent acquisition is fierce, which results in challenges for both hiring and retention. Those organization’s that provide upskilling and reskilling opportunities will be the winners in this “war” for talent.
Our team of seasoned management consultants and academics have developed a series of 1.5 hour workshops and seminars on topics that the workforce has identified as relevant and value-added that can support your human resources department’s ability to enhance the attractiveness of your organization for prospective hires and existing employees. These programs can be delivered in-person or electronically via webinar.
Our team can deliver programs in the following areas or can work with you to co-develop offerings to meet your organization’s specific needs. To find out how Rutgers can support your organization with our “Power Up” Workshops and Seminars, call Peter McAliney at 856-225-6315, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing our potential partner inquiry form.
Seminar Topic Areas
- Big 5 Personality Profile
- Managing Different Generations
- Leadership Throughout the Organization
- Identifying and Applying Your Leadership Style to Enhance Team Performance
- Integrating Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Conflict Management
- Brains, Beliefs, and Motivations
- Leaders versus Managers
- Increasing Employee Engagement Throughout Your Organization
- Basic Tools to Support Successful Teamwork
- Practicing Empathy in the Workplace
- Managing Organizational Change: A Refresher
- Preparing for an AI-Augmented Workplace
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Quality Decision Making
- Effective Problem Solving
- Decision Making Part 1: Prioritization of Actions
- Decision Making Part 2: Strategy Development
- The Eight Basic Mistakes We Make in Thinking
- System 1” versus “System 2” Thinking
- Which is More Effective in Influencing Beliefs, Decisions, and Actions?
- Decision Quality—The Roles of Executives and Managers in Decision Making
- Lean Six Sigma: A Primer
- Employing Continuous Improvement in a Service Organization
- Implementing Process Improvement Techniques in a Service Organization
- Employing Continuous Improvement in a Healthcare Organization
- Implementing Process Improvement Techniques in a Healthcare Organization
- Employing Continuous Improvement in a Manufacturing Organization
- Implementing Process Improvement Techniques in a Manufacturing Organization