Industries from Healthcare to Logistics to Pharma to Manufacturing to Government are using Lean Six Sigma (LSS) to meet the ever-increasing demand to improve operational performance – across all functions in their organizations. Employers are looking for people who can help them meet this demand – who are trained and knowledgeable in practicing continuous process improvement through the LSS methodology.
Take your process improvement experience and expertise and management career to the next level with Black Belt Training and Certification.
Team up with Rutgers Executive Education – Training Green Belts and Black Belts since 2003 – and acquire the skills you need to be a successful and effective Black Belt.
Program Features and Benefits
What you’ll learn
- • Learn concepts, strategies and tools used in Lean and in Six Sigma at a strategic, enterprise level, and how to best use these together, to solve process- and quality problems.
- • Advance your mastery of the D-M-A-I-C process and how to effectively lead your project teams through these key steps.
- • Learn the soft skills also required in order to be an effective Black Belt
- • Learn how to apply these concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies in your organization
What you’ll do
- • Participate interactively in real-time, virtual class sessions with your Rutgers Instructor and classmates
- • Practice the tools and strategies you’re learning in breakout sessions with your team, and individually with meaningful homework assignments, using real-world process challenges
- • Once training is underway, select a process problem at work and turn it into a LSS project that you’ll execute along with a small team of co-workers. Optionally, begin your project after classes are completed. A Rutgers Black
- • A Rutgers Master Black Belt will work with you one-on-one as your coach and mentor throughout your project.
Participants will have acquired advanced skills and practice in the use of Lean, Six Sigma, the DMAIC methodology and the tools and soft skills required of a Black Belt.
- • A sustainable, improved process providing financial and/or operational and/or customer service benefits on a scale commensurate with Black Belt standards.
- • Professional development: experience and confidence gained, so you can repeat your initial success in future projects
- • Valuable credentials: Once you’ve completed each component of this program, you’ll earn these designations:
- Trained Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Why our program?
- • Experience facilitating effective virtual learning and Lean Six Sigma learning since 2003
- • Highly experienced learning facilitators – all Certified Black Belts or Master Black Belts – who have “walked the walk” through years and decades of real-world process improvement and quality management, and in teaching others how to do these right.
- • Our focus is on practical application so you can expect to get a quick return on your investment in time and tuition
The total investment for Training and Project Implementation with Certification, including all materials and exam, is $5775
- Contact us now to reserve your place for one of these sessions (online credit card registration available soon)
• December 1, 2021 – February 16, 2022* – Wednesdays, 1:00PM-4:30PM Eastern (US) Time
*No class Dec 22, 29
• March 2, 2022 – May 4, 2022 – Wednesdays, 6:00PM-9:30PM Eastern (US) Time
- Professionals who:
• wish to acquire formal knowledge and skills in the LSS methodology.
• plan to incorporate LSS into their work and wish to learn how to lead LSS projects or participate as effective LSS team members.
• are considering being full-time process-improvement practitioners.
• manage others who will be practicing LSS in their organization.