This 1.5-hour interactive Executive Briefing on AI and Human Resources (HR) strategy, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), provides a condensed yet comprehensive exploration of leveraging artificial intelligence in HR practices. The Executive Briefing begins with an introduction to the role of AI in shaping HR strategy and DEI initiatives, followed by understanding AI fundamentals and its application in talent acquisition, employee engagement, and performance management.
The Executive Briefing delves into AI-powered talent acquisition and development, emphasizing ethical considerations and responsible AI usage. Additionally, it examines how AI can advance DEI in HR practices, addressing bias and promoting fairness. The Executive Briefing concludes with discussions on future trends, implementation strategies, and next steps for organizations to effectively leverage AI in their HR strategies.
Participants will gain insights into AI’s potential impact on HR practices, learn about successful AI implementation examples, and explore practical approaches for integrating AI to drive strategic HR goals and advance DEI within their organizations.
Sample outline below; we will customize an outline based on your needs.
I. Introduction to AI and Human Resources Strategy
- Introduction to the role of artificial intelligence in shaping HR strategy and advancing DEI
- Defining artificial intelligence and its implications for HR practices
II. Understanding AI Fundamentals in HR
- Core concepts of artificial intelligence in the HR context
- Real-world examples of successful AI implementation in talent acquisition, employee engagement, and performance management
- Discussion on the benefits and challenges of integrating AI into HR practices
III. AI-Powered Talent Acquisition and Development, and DEI
- Leveraging AI for candidate sourcing, screening, and assessment
- Personalization of learning and development using AI algorithms
- AI applications in advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in HR practices
- Addressing bias, promoting fairness, and ensuring ethical AI usage in HR and DEI
IV. Future Trends, Implementation Strategies, and Next Steps
- Exploring emerging trends in AI and their impact on HR strategy
- Overcoming organizational barriers and challenges in adopting AI in HR practices
- Action planning: Outlining steps to leverage AI for strategic HR goals and DEI initiatives
- Recap of key takeaways, and discussion on potential next steps
This Executive Briefing will be presented by the following professionals who have extensive experience in AI and Human Resources:
Our team of seasoned management consultants and academics have developed this 1.5 hour workshop and seminar on Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT, Generative AI, and related technologies that can support management’s strategic planning and talent initiatives in an uncertain, disruptive future rapidly transformed by new technology. This co-developed program can be delivered in-person or electronically via webinar. Learn more by calling Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers Director, Dr. Peter McAliney (human) at email@example.com or 856-225-6315.