This 1.5-hour interactive Executive Briefing on AI and strategy provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of leveraging artificial intelligence for competitive advantage. The workshop begins with an introduction to the role of AI in strategic decision-making, followed by understanding AI fundamentals and its application in competitive intelligence.
Ethical considerations in AI-driven strategy are explored, with a focus on fairness, transparency, and accountability. The Executive Briefing concludes with an examination of future trends, implementation strategies, and next steps for integrating AI into business strategies.
Participants will gain insights into the potential of AI to provide competitive advantage, learn about practical AI applications, and understand the key considerations for successful implementation in their organizations.
Sample outline below; we will customize an outline based on your needs.
I. Introduction to AI and Strategy
- Introduction to the role of artificial intelligence in strategic decision-making
- Defining artificial intelligence and its implications for business strategy
II. Understanding AI Fundamentals and Competitive Intelligence
- Core concepts of artificial intelligence: Machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, etc.
- Real-world examples of successful AI implementation in strategic contexts
- Leveraging AI for data-driven competitive intelligence and market analysis
III. Ethical Considerations and Responsible AI Strategy
- Addressing ethical considerations in AI-driven strategic decision-making
- Ensuring fairness, transparency, and accountability in AI algorithms
- Group discussion on ethical frameworks and responsible AI strategy
IV. Future Trends, Implementation Strategies, and Next Steps
- Exploring emerging trends in AI and their impact on business strategy
- Developing an AI integration roadmap for strategic initiatives
- Overcoming organizational barriers and challenges in AI adoption
- Recap of key takeaways, program evaluation, and discussion on next steps
This Executive Briefing will be presented by the following professionals who have extensive experience in AI and corporate strategy:
Our team of seasoned management consultants and academics have developed this 1.5 hour workshop and seminar on Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT, Generative AI, and related technologies that can support management’s strategic planning and talent initiatives in an uncertain, disruptive future rapidly transformed by new technology. This co-developed program can be delivered in-person or electronically via webinar. Learn more by calling Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers Director, Dr. Peter McAliney (human) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-225-6315.