Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers is an entrepreneurial organization delivering individual and organizational training programs. We are providing a career-grounding work-study opportunity for an aspiring professional to support a number of marketing and sales activities:
- Support the marketing of relevant 21st Century Career Training and Development programs, including: Business of Esports, Real Estate, Data Literacy, Coding Bootcamps. Lean Six Sigma, project Management
- Support the development and management of the unit’s customer relationship database and leads pipeline
- Learn, participate, and subsequently run drip marketing campaigns across the product portfolio
- Develop and place content to increase volume to a variety of social media platforms, that will result in the number of followers and engagement for the organization’s social accounts
- Learn the elements of the customer relationship pipeline and subsequently conduct a variety of activities that result in customer acquisition and retention, including business intelligence, pre-sales and post-sales support, and customer relationship, management
Excellent opportunity to learn and apply a wide variety of practical technology, data, and people skills that employers are looking for in emerging professionals.
Key skills and competencies that will provide a basis for success in this role include project management, detail-orientation, commitment to learning, self-directed learning, follow through, self-starter, resourceful, telephone skills, aptitude for data and making data-based decisions, comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and Microsoft Office (including intermediate Excel).
Leadership at this learning organization will provide mentorship and give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
Discounts for learning programs offered as an additional benefit.
Apply through Handshake or contact us directly through information below.
Professional and Executive Education
227 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102