Fees are listed on the description page for each program or seminar. The fees include instruction and materials unless otherwise noted, and, if specified, may include food and beverages. (All fees and dates are subject to change)
Discounts (contact us to receive more information or to utilize a discount: 856 225 6685)
- Group Discount: (3 or more people attending the same course; registering at the same time) 7-10% off
- Rutgers University Employees, Staff & Matriculating Students: Receive 10-40% off selected programs. (Call for details)
- Rutgers University Alumni: Receive 10% off selected programs. (Call for details)
- Veteran/Military Discount: Receive 10% off selected programs. (Call for details)
Payment or payment guarantee “in hand” (such as a Purchase Order) is expected at the time of registration. You may pay by credit card or check. (Payable to “Rutgers University”)
Substitutions and Cancellations
Substitutions of registrants may be made at any time prior to the course by contacting our office; this may not be possible if a course has a pre-requisite or pre-work.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – Programs for Individuals
All cancellations must be received by Rutgers Executive Education in writing*.
Refunds will be issued based on this schedule:
- After registration** and more than 14 business days before start date***: 90% refund
- 7-14 business days before start date: 75% refund
- Fewer than 7 days before start date: 50% refund
- On or after the start date: 0% refund
* The effective date of a cancellation request will be the Rutgers business day on which it is received or the next business day if received on a weekend or holiday. Cancellation requests must be sent
- Via E-Mail or
- Via US Mail
US Mail: Executive Education at Rutgers School of Business | 227 Penn Street | Camden, NJ 08102
- ** “Registration” is defined as: The date Rutgers has:
- Received an online registration request with or without payment and/or
- Received a request for a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and has emailed the LOA to registrant
*** ”Start date” is defined as follows:
- Live classroom courses: the first actual class meeting date
- Online courses: 10 business days after Rutgers has created the student’s online e-learning account and sent notification of same to student.
The course fees do not include lodging. We can recommend hotels convenient to the training location. Contact our office at 856.225.6685.
Standards and Records
For Classroom Programs
Classes are conducted and managed on as pass/fail basis and at the discretion of the instructor. A letter grade equivalent can be documented for you upon request. Participants will be informed if performance criteria have been established otherwise.
For Online Certificate Programs
Exam scores (take only “post-tests”) of 75 or better on all required course modules as set forth in the curriculum. Satisfactory completion of all online courses and Advisor-Instructor’s led assignments is required.
Records will be released only upon written request of participant unless training program is employer funded, or funded through a local, state or federal agency, in which case performance records will be available to employer’s or the agency’s authorized representative.
It is our policy not to discriminate on the basis of sex, age, handicap, race, color, national and ethnic origin or sexual orientation in its education programs, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid programs and other school administered programs.
If you are a participant in one of our programs and have an unresolved issue or complaint to address, please follow our Grievance Procedure
Disclaimers and Assistance
Rutgers University reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula and courses. If a course is cancelled, Rutgers will make every attempt to notify participants well in advance of the program start date.
Please contact us directly should you require assistance during the enrollment process or prior to attending a program for which you are registered.
Our facilities are designed to accommodate individuals who have physical disabilities. Please notify us if you require any specific accommodations.